SInce 1981 Franklin Rocafort has been an Independent Financial Services Professional. In 1995 Franklin founded and serves as President of Rocafort; a general agency practice focusing in financial services.
To further his commitment to excellence and service Franklin Rocafort was designated as Branch Manager and Registered Representative with Cetera Advisor Networks.
MAPFRE acquired Rocafort in 2000; Franklin Rocafort still remained President of RFG while also assuming the duties Senior Executive Vp and COO of MAPFRE Life Insurance.
A buy-back was executed for Rocafort in July 2005 in order to continue leading Rocafort PR & US Virgin Island operations as sole owner. Currently Franklin Rocafort manages an Independent Financial Services Practice.
Licenses and Registrations
- Franklin Rocafort Lic. Number: 13239 NPN: 3696006 | Insurance Authorized Representative/General Agent: Life, Property & Casualty, Variable Life, Disability, Title
- Securities Registrations: Series 7, 24, 53, 63 & 65
- Million Dollar Round Table - Top of The Table
- National Sales Achievement Award
- National Quality Award
- Past President and current member Puerto Rico Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Industry speaker and event moderator
- Insurance professor
- American College School for financial planners - course moderator
- Speaker and committee participant - Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Member Association of Retirement Benefit Professionals of Puerto Rico
- Metropolitan University, B.A in Business Administration (1988)
- Metropolitan University, MBA in Accounting (2007)
Franklin Rocafort offers tax services independently of Cetera Advisor Networks. Cetera Advisor Networks and its representatives do not offer tax and legal advice in their capacity as registered representatives.